Deerhound

A passionate little blog started by a deerhound dog in Scotland called Rogue ‘Brylach’ MacAllister then Passed to Rascal ‘Logan’ Dorrator Heath and now picked up by Rebel Borrodhail 'Muirfinn' and Rocket Borrodhail 'Frode'.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Deerhound the Diligent, Determined Dog

When it comes time to head out to the high woods, it may be that a rather large sack for the catch will be required - so before we go, I’ll just fetch the shopping bag from the woodpile.



And because the sound of the pipes on this little window into my world is so fantastic, I think it should be pointed out that the piece was played by the late Gordon Duncan, one of Scotlands finest ever pipers if I don’t mind saying so myself.

Do your world a favour, and check out more of his recorded material.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home