Deerhound

A passionate little blog started by a deerhound dog in Scotland called Rogue ‘Brylach’ MacAllister then Passed to Rascal ‘Logan’ Dorrator Heath and now picked up by Rebel Borrodhail 'Muirfinn' and Rocket Borrodhail 'Frode'.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Paintings o’ Deerhounds


As a dog I’m not interested in advertising revenue, so I only keep this Blog out of love. As long as I have a comfortable bed, good food to eat, fresh water to drink, plenty of space to run and I feel safe within my clan, I’m happy. But here is a little website that features portrait art of us deerhounds and the artist takes commision if you want your dog portrait painted - contact susan here http://www.susanharperartist.com/animals/dogs/deerhound/ and tell them Rogue sent you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home