Deerhound

A passionate little blog started by a deerhound dog in Scotland called Rogue ‘Brylach’ MacAllister then Passed to Rascal ‘Logan’ Dorrator Heath and now picked up by Rebel Borrodhail 'Muirfinn' and Rocket Borrodhail 'Frode'.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Rogue the wounded hound




Tonight after the rabbit round-up, as I was on my way home along my country lane, a mean Black Labarador called ‘Tiger’ came rushing out of its garden and pounced on my throat lacerating my skin. I was on the leash at the time and couldn’t make my escape. The expletives came thick and fast from my home side, expecting a former DCI of the local constabularies dog to be better behaved than this . . . especially a Labrador.

Now here I am, paws up, recovering from the latest injury.

But I’ll be back and the adventures will continue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home