Deerhound

A passionate little blog started by a deerhound dog in Scotland called Rogue ‘Brylach’ MacAllister then Passed to Rascal ‘Logan’ Dorrator Heath and now picked up by Rebel Borrodhail 'Muirfinn' and Rocket Borrodhail 'Frode'.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Deerhound Club Dues

Oops! oor hoose forgot to post the Deerhound club membership dues - hey! it happens near every year - it’s aboot time we payed by Direct Deerhound Debit - well, my respect for banks makes me think - maybe not - I’m a dog!

The cheque is in the post - and because - money can’t do anything to perfect the most perfect creature of heaven - here’s another portrait for deerhound lovers to enjoy.

And when love is not madness, it is not love.
Pedro Calderon de la Barca

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Neishy said...

This is a superb blog! truly superb

I would love to be able to make contact, my name is Strasbourg and I am a five month old deerhound puppy

12:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home