Deerhound

A passionate little blog started by a deerhound dog in Scotland called Rogue ‘Brylach’ MacAllister then Passed to Rascal ‘Logan’ Dorrator Heath and now picked up by Rebel Borrodhail 'Muirfinn' and Rocket Borrodhail 'Frode'.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Deerhound Club

Well, the winter edition of the UK deerhound club newsletter has finally arrived, and yours truly appears in a photo on page 34. If you have a copy, yes, that’s me looking over my shoulder as I hurtle toward the finish line at the lure coursing this summer.

If only my paw was fully healed and I hadn’t developed this kneck pain like some kind of old arthritis - I feel I could have been out there racing again. But with the dreich Scottish weather I think I’ll content myself with resting up as much as I can.

It gives me the chance to read the newsletter from cover to cover.

If anyone reading this is not a deerhound club member whether in the UK or from any location worldwide - I would heartily recommend they contact the club and join up. The membership fee won’t break the bank balance, it may even make ‘anither gie braw gift’ for a friend. And you will receive a quarterly copy of the newsletter above.

Find the details here.

And tell them Rogue sent ya!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home