Deerhound

A passionate little blog started by a deerhound dog in Scotland called Rogue ‘Brylach’ MacAllister then Passed to Rascal ‘Logan’ Dorrator Heath and now picked up by Rebel Borrodhail 'Muirfinn' and Rocket Borrodhail 'Frode'.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Chasing the deerhound blues away

Apparently yesterdays date - January the 22nd - is considered the years most depressing day.

Well here we are on the better side of it, in 2007, and all I can say was that it was not a good day for me - I puked-up all over the living room carpet and did not eat my food. It wasn’t until evening when I decided to protect the household from that nasty vacuum cleaning machine that I came back to life. Although I quickly returned to lazy mode afterward.

This morning I felt better after my long walk at dawn. So when you are feeling blue . . . I suggest it’s the thing to do.

Here are a couple of ‘dyke louping highland hounds’ chasing the blues away for the new year.

Onward 2007 !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home