Deerhound

A passionate little blog started by a deerhound dog in Scotland called Rogue ‘Brylach’ MacAllister then Passed to Rascal ‘Logan’ Dorrator Heath and now picked up by Rebel Borrodhail 'Muirfinn' and Rocket Borrodhail 'Frode'.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Deerhounds make Fox News



Had to share this little ditty with everyone - although, I like how the history of my clan starts from the ‘15th Century in the British Isles’ according to the ‘FOX News‘ reporter.

As a deerhound that can dig, I’ll contest that history - read back through my blog for family history from the hounds teeth - the time dated Pictish stone carvings of the 7th century has to knock that historic start point on the head.

Enough grumbly wittering tho, it’s guid tae see my ‘Albannach Chairdean’ across the pond on the telly vision.

Thig Ar Latha

Rogue yer Hei’land hoond

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Having a Knit Fitt said...

Thanks for the clip. I didn't get to see it when it was on over here. That's the amazing Rory of lure coursing fame.
Cate

2:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home