Deerhound

A passionate little blog started by a deerhound dog in Scotland called Rogue ‘Brylach’ MacAllister then Passed to Rascal ‘Logan’ Dorrator Heath and now picked up by Rebel Borrodhail 'Muirfinn' and Rocket Borrodhail 'Frode'.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Andy Warhol rare Deerhound Prints





The Scottish deerhounds didn’t win best in show at crufts this year, yet again. I would have selected the Bloodhound or Malamute myself, but hey! Hounds and Cold that’s what I know.

Not to worry, as a treat, whilst rumaging around in my kennel, I came across these old prints that an artist friend slapped together in his factory in New York City, a location not for deerhounds to be running around free in, that’s for sure.

I don’t know if they’ll be worth much, if anything, in the world of commerce. Not that that concerns we hounds. If you want to output large prints of them, simply click on the image and print onto a canvas for full effect - they should look quite nice for deerhound pop art lovers hanging on the bothy wall or hanging in the ‘But ‘n’ Ben’. What do you think?

Enjoy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home