Deerhound

A passionate little blog started by a deerhound dog in Scotland called Rogue ‘Brylach’ MacAllister and Passed to Rascal ‘Logan’ Dorrator Heath

Monday, August 14, 2006

Rogue at the Races!

Here I am with lots of friends at my first Scottish Pedigree Whippet Club Open Race Meet from Sunday 13th at Ochteryre, near Stirling.

That’s me third in the first race, I didn’t bother going between the finish posts and I coulda been second, or first even, had I known we were supposed to be chasing the lure and not just out running with the other dogs making friends. Still, I would rather haver the friends.

Enjoy the other races, if you know deerhounds in Scotland, you may know some of the human faces. If you don’t, come and visit us.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Mike said...

Looks like great fun. Can I enter my Jack Russell's next time Ricky?

10:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home